Monday, October 20, 2014

The Other Side

Posted by Lisa Laree to Beer Lahai Roi

3 months ago I believed there was another side...and I believed I would get there.

But I couldn't see it and I couldn't imagine how it would happen.

However...I'm looking around now and I realize that I really am on the other side.

I had a little counseling, I had a lot of friends praying, but mostly I had the grace of God. 

I'm a little surprised that I'm here... because I couldn't imagine it, couldn't picture it even as little as 6 weeks ago. 

I'm pretty sure I'm not quite the same person I was.  I'm not sure I can identify exactly what has changed, but there has definitely been a shift in more than just my perspective. 

So...lots of new stuff to take in, to ponder, to explore.

For those of you who prayed me through...thank you.  Thank you....thank you.

God is faithful, and He is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment