Sunday, July 30, 2023

Life Gets Crazy Sometimes...

 Posted by Lisa Laree to Beer Lahai Roi



Another random pic from the month's photos...coming into town from the south a couple of weeks ago, heading down Brindley Mountain towards the Tennessee River bridge.  Haze courtesy of Canadian wildfires.  Yup, all the way in Alabama...  a great parallel thought for the craziness.

Not going into details (includes 2 weddings, at least a couple of trips out of state, two conferences), but the next three months are going to be nutso.  So posting will be erratic.

As you may already have noted, lol.

Anyway, I am going to post the weekly study when I get to it.  Might be Friday, might be Tuesday, might happen twice in a week to make up for skipping the previous week.  I dunno from here.  They will show up when they show up, lol.  I don't want to put it hiatus until November, so I'll just hit it when I can.

It's all good.  It's just...crazy.

Deep breaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment