Friday, October 25, 2019

Checking In

Posted by Lisa Laree to Beer Lahai Roi

Y'all tomorrow is the first free Saturday I've had since August 31st.  It's been a crazy, crazy couple of months.

I am planning to pick back up with the desert digging posts next Friday.

Hopefully by then I will have the laundry caught up and the seasonal clothes switched around, lol.

But here's a snippet of the last two weeks, for what it's worth...

Moonrise over the farm in Indiana...

We were home celebrating my Mom's birthday
 The next weekend found us in northeastern Tennessee; My Sweet 
Babboo was at a FCF Rendezvous, camping at a state park; I hung out with a couple of high school buddies; one happened to live there; the other drove down.  First time we'd all three been together since 1982.

This weekend we celebrated his birthday; beef'n'noodles and carrot cake...

The next 8 weeks may be consumed by Christmas production costuming; I'm hoping most can be thrifted but we will have to see.  But tomorrow...I am not setting the alarm clock!

No comments:

Post a Comment