Sunday, February 5, 2012

I hate it when that happens...

Earlier today, I was musing over something that was just kind of a bee in my bonnet; something that was bugging me about myself.

And I thought, 'I should just write a blog post about that.'  I didn't want to, but I felt something in me agree...yes, that should be a blog post.

Only now, after spending about 4 hours doing data entry so I've got work ready for my new volunteer trainee tomorrow, I can. NOT. remember. it.

Not even a hint of a clue of what it was seems to be hanging around in my brain.  It's GONE.

Now, it may come back...and I may be mulling over the same thing some day in the future and suddenly have the revelation of 'THAT'S IT!!'

You can bet when I do I'm gonna grab the nearest writing implement and scrap of paper and write it down.

Potential blog posts, no matter how much I would have to grit my teeth to put it out there, are too valuable to let slip away.

I think I need some sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment