Sunday, December 17, 2023

Christmas time is here....

Posted by Lisa Laree to Beer Lahai Roi


 It's Christmastime, y'all, and things are...rather disorganized.  Long story, but I ended up with covid a couple of weeks ago and it has put everything out of sorts, because I just didn't have the spoons to keep up with the schedule.  All is better now, but I am woefully behind on my holiday preparations.  I know, I know, what's new...but I thought since I wasn't really participating in the Christmas production at church this year due to the craziness that was the 'two weddings and three out of town trips' fall, my post-Thanksgiving time would be dedicated to making sure All Things Christmas happened in an ORDERLY fashion this year.

Um.  The best laid plans done gone all aglee....

So, I'm not going to try to keep up with the current word study schedule.  It will be there when the holidays are over.

Meantime, I have been posting 'Advent from the Archives' on Sundays on Facebook...from the 2008 'Expectant Season' advent series.  It's linked on the sidebar if you'd like to revisit that series with us!  It was the first Advent series I posted; it's been interesting to look at it again.

So...to all of you who, like me, are trying to maintain a little bit of order in chaos, take a deep breath.  The important stuff will get done, and some of the nonessential stuff might fall by the wayside, but at the end of the year it will all be memories so enjoy the people and don't worry about the stuff. (Advice I am giving myself...)

Taking a deep breath...lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment