Monday, April 18, 2022

What's going on...

 Posted by Lisa Laree to Beer Lahai Roi

I really didn't mean to take a break on the Friday Faithfuls...but there's just been stuff going on.

Easter, of course, puts a capital on Busy, even with no church costuming to do.  

But the real truth is...The Flute Player is moving to Florida in the immediate future and I have honestly been spending Fridays with her as much as possible.  Her hubby has been tapped to be the preschool lead at Berkley Chapel in Auburndale; he's going to be on the church staff.  It's a great opportunity...but it is a freaking 12 hour drive.  Oy.  So I've been hanging with her while we have the chance, because it's gonna be a minute until we see them again.  Like, quite possibly, Christmas.

Plus I have kinda been dragging through Jeremiah.  I've just gotten caught up in the narrative and failed utterly to skim through it fast.  Jeremiah is one of the most heartbreaking books in the Bible...God repeatedly calling the people to repentance to stave off the coming judgement, and they repeatedly refuse to even acknowledge the invitation.  

I see today in Jeremiah every time I venture in...

I may not get back to it for a week or two, but...it will pick back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment