Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Time for a little randomness...

Posted by Lisa Laree to Beer Lahai Roi

No blogging time means that sometimes, an instant post...just add answers...is the best I can manage.

But click the link to see what other moving thoughts are floating around today!

 

1. What would you say is the best and worst thing about moving house?
The best?  A new house!  New neighborhood!  Fresh start!  Dejunking!  The worst? EVERYTHING ELSE.

2. What's moved you recently?
The needs of others...from friends with ailing babies to folks I don't know who have been flooded out.

3. Do you feel your life is moving forward, backward, or is on hold? How so?
Honestly?  'On Hold'...in so many ways.  All doors seem to be closed at the moment. So...just keeping on doing what I know to do...

4. On the move, move mountains, get a move on, it's your move, or bust a move...which phrase best applies to some aspect of your life right now? Explain.
'Get a move on'...my free time is shrinking and I need to do some serious re-prioritizing...

5. What song makes you want to get up and move?
 Lots, actually, but the one that most folks will recognize is 'Good Vibrations' by the Beach Boys..lol

6. Your favorite snack to grab when you're 'on the move'?
The poor man's energy bar...a Snickers...

7. What one accessory makes your house feel like home?
I am a total decorating klutz.  The best I could come up with is a tablecloth on the table, even if it's just flannel-backed vinyl.  There was usually a tablecloth on the table when I was growing up and it does make me feel kinda homey.

8. Insert your own random thought here. 
One of the things I'm missing most about the shrinking free time is...I don't have much blogging time.  I think of wonderful things to post, but by the time I actually get a minute to sit down and post something...the inspiration has disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment