Monday, September 10, 2012

Step up the Game

Posted by Lisa Laree to Beer Lahai Roi

Another amazing weekend of going after God at our annual women's conference has come and gone;  so much to process. 

But I came away with a clear message for myself...it is time to step up the game, to put a demand on the anointing.  To dare to dare.

While I'm not exactly sure what that is going to mean in the long run, I do know that it is time I turned a corner and quit just declaring that I'm just 'hanging on' to the blogging process and begin to pursue it like it is part of my call.

Because it is.

Back to the verse that started the whole Friday Faithful Faves series, Genesis 12:1...

The LORD had said to Abram,"Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you." 

It's time for me to get out of my comfort zone and head out into whatever it is HE will show me.



No comments:

Post a Comment