Sunday, February 1, 2015

SSMT Verse 3

Posted by Lisa Laree to Beer Lahai Roi

I almost missed this.  Even though I exclaimed over it being Feb. 1 already as I posted today's choir wardrobe to the sewing blog, I still didn't think about it being the due date for the next memory verse selection.

But when I clicked on my feed burner to see any lastest posts, I got reminded.  There was Mama Beth's post with her verse 3 exhortation.

I already knew what my verse would be.  It's one that was mentioned in the last Elijah House discussion:

The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. -- Zeph. 3:17 NIV 84

That's something I need to remind myself over and over...

No comments:

Post a Comment