Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The One-Computer Blues

Fact: Homework takes precedence over blogging.
Fact: Both kids have homework that must be done on a computer.
Result: There has been precious little blogging going on around here.

I've gone from not worrying about it, to making myself a promise to blog, to realizing that there are seasons for everything and this is just not gonna be my season to be on the computer...for however long it lasts.

I might sneak in a post now and again, and I do have some things I want to blog about, but, well, when I don't sit down at the computer until 10:30 PM, there's not much chance of me writing a coherent post about much of anything.

So, my bloggy friends whom I love with all the gratitude in my heart for sticking with me on this cyber journey, don't despair that I have forgotten you. I haven't...and I'll drop by here when I can.

Meantime, we're still fighting the schoolwork warfare; things have improved greatly but there is still one area of concern.

And we will celebrate when an English essay actually gets turned in on time instead of two days late...

2 comments:

  1. I figured as much. Still praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems we're having the same kind of homework issue you may be having and we HOMESCHOOL!!! I'll pray for you if you pray for me...lol I'll miss you but will stop in like always to check for updates.

    ReplyDelete