Monday, September 21, 2009

A Maybe Road Trip

It's funny how God works things out.

I began trying again to implement Flylady during the Jubilee year; didn't really make it to baby steps but I did get up on my hands and knees rocking. Maybe I'll crawl before long...

Anyway, I just found out that the Flylady crew will be doing a couple of days of exhortation and encouragement in Western Kentucky this Friday and Saturday.

It's three hours away and it's free. I think I've got a couple of friends talked into going with me.

I'll have to leave the house at something like 4:15 AM...but, you know, I bet it's worth it...

Plans are being made.

1 comment:

  1. And I hear from a very reliable local source that they call it The Starbucks Family Worship Center in Hopkinsville ;-) Looks like things are working out on my end .....

    ReplyDelete