Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Status check

 Posted to Beer Lahai Roi by Lisa Laree

And I said September was a crazy month...

My Sweet Babboo had his turn with the shoulder surgery on Thursday last week; he needed a bit more repair than I did...more than the surgeon expected, actually, and he's in the immobilzer brace for 3 more weeks.  So I'm working from home in order to be around when needed, and to get him to his appointments without a crazy amout of back-and-forthing.  And I'm still working on my own rehab.  Um, yeah.  right. 

*insert sheepish face*

So, hence the kind of unplanned hiatus.  But we should be settling into some sort of routine here shortly and I'm hoping to get back on the Friday Faithful track; John is up and I want to give it good consideration.

So...just a wee check in.  We should be done travelling for the rest of the year; I have a LOT of catching up to do.  On lots of levels.  But I haven't forgotten...

No comments:

Post a Comment