Monday, January 25, 2016

Thinkin' about music...

Posted by Lisa Laree to Beer Lahai Roi

I've been mulling over some exhortation I received at the songwriter's retreat I went to last fall; the fact that I need to be more current in my listening choices might have been brought up at one point.

Which kinda made me ponder.. what are my favorite cds?   In this day and age of playlists, thinking in terms of CD's is kind of archaic, but we have a 5-disc changer and I wondered...if I were going to put my 5 favorite cd's in, what would they be?

Here's the list that I think it would be...it could change at some point, but my current five faves are, in no particular order:

Whiteheart,  Freedom
Solomon's Wish, Wise Man's Tragedy
Rita Springer, Effortless
Iona, Beyond These Shores
Morningstar Ministries, Fly Me Like The Wind


 Every one of those CDs has stuff on it that touches my heart.  And, yeah, it's all, um, not very current.  But it's still good stuff.

Just outta curiosity, if you could put your five faves in the cd changer to enjoy for an evening...what would they be?

No comments:

Post a Comment