Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The last lesson...

Posted by Lisa Laree to Beer Lahai Roi

If nothing else I taught remains, let me at least set an example of how to show honor and respect,  regardless of any opinion I might hold or expectations I might've had.

It's going to happen soon or later, to everyone...you don't understand, you may not agree, and it hurts.

If the heart of the ministry is not after God's own, you may have to make a decision about where you really should be serving.

But if it has been demonstrated over and over again that the heart of the ministry runs hard after God, and you find yourself crosswise somehow, then you have to make a decision about how you're going to deal with it.

Fast and pray.  Seek His heart.  But do not offer up opinion or dissent or accusation. 

It is a serious thing to touch the Lord's anointed.

So.

If I can model obedience, if someone can see that it is possible to stay in line even then, then...perhaps that is the last and most important lesson.

Seasons change.  Transition happens.  I don't know what He's doing, but I trust Him.

That is not a lesson that can be taught from the classroom..it's got to be demonstrated.

After the posters are down and the curriculum is boxed up and the pictures are all given away...the last lesson continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment