Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Verse 1 - Isaiah 41:13

Posted by Lisa Laree to Beer Lahai Roi

Hello, 2013. 

So much has been flying around about cliffs and whatnot; fear is a big factor for many folks.

And, I'll confess, I've had my own battles with fear in recent times.  Amazing how quickly the mind goes to 'Worst Case Scenario' entirely on its own...

Anyway, the verse I've chosen to begin the new year and my participation in Beth Moore's Siesta Scripture Memory Team is this one, to combat any fear that tries to get a grip on me:

For I am the LORD your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear;  I will help you.  - Isaiah 41:13 NIV 84

I was actually looking up another verse when I read this one; such a comforting thought it brings. 


Here we go...

Happy New Year!!!  God's Blessings be with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment