Saturday, February 4, 2012

Short Day

The corporate fast finished up with a 24-hour prayer/worship event, with a service at 7 PM last night.  I didn't manage to get to church yesterday for the open worship time, but the choir was involved with the service so My Sweet Baboo and I did make it to that.

My Sweet Babboo went straight from work, I went from the house so we had both vehicles at church.  He and the Actor were both planning to  stay the night; I wasn't sure I'd manage it but when the closing prayer time rolled around at 7 AM I was still there.

I went to bed at 7:45 this morning and slept until a little after 1.  And, as both kids needed to be at church tonight, I went back.

So...I spent most of the afternoon updating the background on the sewing blog.  I'm not blogging there because of the fast, but I've been meaning to update the template for a long time.  I'd originally tried the new Layouts on this blog, but got frustrated because I could NOT get it to allow me to add side bar links and reverted to the old classic templates.

I think they've got the bugs worked out of it; I'm moderately pleased with how it's looking.  I still have some work to do, but it is working better than the old template, which had some problems.

Maybe one of these days I'll update things around here, too...

And when I'm more awake I'll talk about the all night service. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment