Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Early in our marriage, I told My Sweet Baboo that I'd gladly accept flowers from him any day of the year EXCEPT Valentine's Day.

Couldn't handle the idea that he paid 2-3 times the usual rate for flowers just because it's February 14. So, I rarely get flowers on Valentine's Day.

But that's just fine with me. He's my Valentine...whether I get candy and flowers or not.

And, because it's Valentine's Day, I want to share one of the reasons My Sweet Baboo is My Hero.

We have a ministry to low-income kids at church in which MSB is heavily involved and, just today, we discovered a video about the program has been posted. So, for Mom and anyone else who's interested, here's the link:
Ranger Videos
You'll have to scroll down to select the one that says, 'What If...RR in Huntsville, AL.'

Um, don't be surprised if you recognize my honey's name. Not him, just his name. ;)

2 comments: