Monday, July 6, 2009

Jubilee Monday #44- The Final Week

Well, this time next week my Jubilee year will be over. It has been a very interesting year...lots of introspection and some things learned. A few of them have even been applied and I feel like I've grown. The rest of those issues will be continuing education...for the rest of my life, no doubt!

Thanks to everyone who's hung with me for this year... I don't know if it *really* is going to make turning 50 any less painful than it would have been otherwise, but I'm glad I had the company and the occasional encouraging comment.

As to celebration...My Sweet Baboo just told me that he and I will be leaving town Friday morning and returning Saturday afternoon, and we'll have a 'family celebration' Saturday evening.

I won't find out what I need to pack for our night out until Friday morning.

I love surprises! ;)

(only 44 posts...I know I missed a few weeks, but I expected more than that. Wonder if I mislabeled something somewhere?)

8 comments:

  1. I found it! March 2. (Jubilee in the body but not the label.) Everything else is related to a holiday (Thanksgiving-1 and Christmas-2) or the 4 blog "silence" weeks. 44 + 8 = 52 weeks.

    All I know is it has been a very fast year. Whew! (And why I felt compelled to research this other than I like mysteries, I haven't a clue.)

    Enjoy your week and enjoy your surprise. Happy Birthday just a smidge early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, Miriam, you made me laugh!

    I could've taken the time to go back and look...I mean, it is my boo-boo...but I didn't.

    So I've got a piece of humble pie because you were willing to do something I didn't bother with.

    I'll just leave it...so your comment will stay valid! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and thanks for the work and the good wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time and Happy Birthday! May I be nosy and ask which day it is?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! We'll turn a year older on the same day. Happy Birthday a little early.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another person who shares my birthday! Hm...I need to write a post about that... ;)

    Hope you have a lovely day on Saturday as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rather than humble pie, just have your favorite birthday treat! It is your birthday after all. Gifts to be shared are the order of the day!

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete