Monday, April 23, 2018

Ten Years at Beer Lahai Roi

Posted by Lisa Laree to Beer Lahai Roi

For some oddball reason I was reading old blog posts over the weekend and I had a bit of a revelation...ten years ago TODAY was the first Beer Lahai Roi post.

So I thought I needed to do some kind of commemorative post.

Some of those old posts are really lame.  I mean, really lame.

But some of them are good.  Like, I don't actually remember writing them so it's like reading someone else's  work.  And I get smacked upside the head, figuratively speaking, all over again with a revelation that I still haven't implemented.

Ten years...lotsa room to grow yet.

Just for grins...here's the first image I posted:


Which was from the first Bible study-ish post, on using a four color pen marking system.

Hard to believe it's been ten years.

Tell you what, if I get 10 comments on this post, I'll do a giveaway.  Cause, you know, I have to have enough to make drawing worthwhile. 

Dunno what that will be...maybe a book, maybe something else.  We'll see what strikes my fancy.

If you've been around with me from the beginning...or if you just found the blog recently...thanks so much for stopping by!

Ten years.  Wow.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my word! How can it have been 10 years since you started this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...thanks for walking the jouney with me!

      Delete