Monday, April 9, 2018

I Am Adamant Launch Team

Posted by Lisa Laree to Beer Lahai Roi

I did something I've never done before.

I joined an online study group.

At least, I think that's what it is.

I got an email a while back from Messenger International, John and Lisa Bevere's ministry, offering a pre-sale deal on Lisa's latest book, along with a bracelet gift and access to online studies.  I pondered it for a while,  and, when I got the final 'tonight's the last chance!' email, I decided to jump in.

After all, it's a study on truth...and since I have concluded that my core passion is truth, I just figured it would be a good idea.

Today the package came.
She called everyone who signed up for it the 'launch team'; the package shipped the day the book was released.  I've read a bit of the first chapter; so far, I'm nodding 'Yes!'.  I'll admit to being pretty impressed by the back story of 'adamant' and the implication of that to the Rock, the Cornerstone...and it's just starting.

So I'm not sure how this whole 'launch team' thing is going to work or how much time I'll actually have to jump into the online studies/podcasts but I think it's going to be a good thing.

I'm going to need some good study after I finish the book I began last month...I need to just dig in and finish that.  Lots of blog material coming up, I think.  :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment