Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Verse 10: Exodus 33:21

Last week, for some reason, I found myself reading down the Faithful Friday Faves summary list and suddenly realized that, although I have already memorized a fair number of those verses, and a few of them were lengthy passages that did not lend themselves to memorization,  there were several verses listed that I had never committed to memory.

So I decided that, if I didn't have a verse ready to go by the time the next one is due, I'd pull a verse from that list.

And, lo and behold, the second verse on the list was one that had actually popped up in various places in the last couple of weeks.  So I decided that it might be a good time to pull that one out and get it in the game.

Here's the tenth SSMT verse:

Then the LORD said, "There is a place near me where you may stand on a rock." - Ex. 33:21

That has so many layers of truth on it that it'll take me the next two weeks just to ponder on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment