Monday, October 5, 2009

Textin' the Ten Commandments (A Smile for your Monday)

Our children's pastor posted this on her facebook page...she said it came from mikeysfunnies.com, but I couldn't find it to give specific credit. I thought it was really cute and just *had* to share it!

Anyway, if God had used text messaging to send the 10 commandments, it might've looked like this...

1. no1 b4 me. srsly.
2. dnt wrshp pix/idols
3. no omg’s
4. no wrk on w/end (sat 4 now; sun l8r)
5. pos ok – ur m&d r cool
6. dnt kill ppl
7. :-X only w/ m8
8. dnt steal
9. dnt lie re: bf
10. dnt ogle ur bf’s m8. or ox. or dnkey. myob.

ttyl, JHWH.

ps. wwjd?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm going to use this as an ice breaker for a retreat I'm running, only I'll break up the group into kids and adults and have them text me the Ten Commandments, then compare their textings! Should be fun.

    Thanks for the idea!

    Alana

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea, Alana! Put the results up on FB so we can all see 'em! ;)

    ReplyDelete