Sunday, April 12, 2009

He Is Risen

This is another one of those days that the sewing blog bugs me. With the wonderful, awe-ful, radical truth that Christ is Risen! to proclaim, my post over there is about what I wore. And what my daughter wore.

There really is a reason for that. There are a bunch of folks who read the sewing blog because they're interested in sewing, and they are NOT interested in anything remotely connected with evangelic Christian faith. The trick is to be an evangelic/charismatic Christian standing by my faith and my convictions without compromise...without running off the folks who don't live by those convictions.

Because if I run them off, I lose any opportunity to speak to them.

Hence Beer Lahai Roi. Here, I can talk about faith issues...and if anyone who reads the sewing blog desires to see more of what I'm about, they can come here and find it. There, it's just referenced as necessary in connection with the sewing I do (and there is a lot of connection between how I serve God and my sewing, so, well, it overlaps a bit).

So, here, today, I can say that a song we sang in choir today has been resonating in my spirit all day long...it's Tye Tribbett's 'Bless the Lord (Son of Man):



We had some amazing services this weekend... Bless the Lord, Oh my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment