Friday, May 1, 2015

SSMT Verse 9... Isaiah 46:4

Posted by Lisa Laree to Beer Lahai Roi

May 1.  So not...just not.

But that means it's time for the Siesta Scripture Memory Team Verse 9.

I decided earlier this week that I'd use the verse I found stuck in the back of my journal last Monday...

Is. 46:4  - 'Even to your old age and gray hairs, I am he, I am he who will sustain you.  I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.' 

Then it occurred to me that I have selected back-to-back verses dealing with God continuing to use and care for His saints even when they might have passed what most would consider to be the prime of life.

I'm not aware of being in any kind of midlife crisis, but I suppose it could be there, lurking in my subconscious somewhere. Or maybe the Holy Spirit is just heading it off before it happens.

He's kinda cool like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment