Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lovin' My Mama's Prayin'

Posted by Lisa Laree to Beer Lahai Roi

I spoke to my mom Monday, just to catch up, since we hadn't talked for a while, and told her about the intimidating work week I faced this week...trying to pull some data from the data base that really had no way to be pulled.

She said, 'I'll just pray that God gives you a creative answer to the problem.'

I sorta felt like my brain just bounced off the floor on that; there was nothing I could see that would let me get this particular data...no existing reports, nothing to query on...I was, well, intimidated.

But yesterday when I was able to really focus on the problem, I suddenly realized I could create an attribute and add it to the data I need to pull, then search on the attribute.

It's a little tedious, but it works.

Thanks for praying, Mom... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Your solution works and so does prayer :) Glad you figured it out.

    ReplyDelete