Thursday, April 30, 2009

Compassion at work

I had another post, on another topic, almost finished and decided it just wasn't right. So I've filed that, for another day perhaps, because I want to point you to something cool.

Two blogs that I've linked on the sidebar have met up in India. Only God does stuff like that.

Compassion, International has trips to some of its ministry sites, and as it just so happens they invited both Angie Smith of Bring the Rain and Melissa (um, she just got married and I don't remember her new name! Anyway, she's Beth Moore's daughter) who is one of the contributors to Living Proof Ministries Blog to the current trip to India. And both of these ladies are blogging about the trip from their individual viewpoints.

You want your world shaken? Go read what they're finding in India.

Me, I've read it...now I need to write a letter to our Compassion child, Charlotte, in the Philippines...

No comments:

Post a Comment