Monday, April 28, 2008

Taking Shape

Posted by Lisa Laree to Beer Lahai Roi

In my first post, I said I'd like some Bible-study related content; I've decided I'll designate Tuesdays as 'Bible-study related content' day. If I don't get any other posting done in a week's time, I will at least post something Bible-study related on Tuesday.

And I have an idea for a pilot study; something short to see how it's going to work. But I think I want to do a little foundation-laying first, so the first few weeks won't be Bible studies, but they will be related to Bible study. The stuff I taught in the Bible Study 101 class on Bible Study skills, actually. Just in case anyone's interested.

Oh, and I've found that I'm referring to this blog in my head as 'the BLR blog' since I'm still stumbling over hay/hay-eye/roy/roe-ee. And that's really kinda funny; my maiden name started w/an R, so this is also 'By Lisa (Rawlings)' ...and I didn't even realize that until this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment