Thursday, January 15, 2015

Verse 2 - Isaiah 43:18 - 19 ...New Beginnings...

Posted by Lisa Laree to Beer Lahai Roi

I knew what verse number two in the Siesta Scritpure Memory Team would be about 8 hours after I posted verse number one.

Now, granted, it was Jan.1, and lotsa folks were posting verses for the New Year on Facebook and blog posts and such, and this verse is definitely an 'it's a new year' kinda verse.

But for me, it jumped off the page every time I encountered it.  Especially since I have heard over and over in my spirit that 2015 is a year of new beginnings.

I think I wrote it down in my spiral on January 2 or 3.  This may actually be The Verse of the Year for me.

Forget the former things, do not dwell on the past.  See, I am doing a new thing!  Now it springs up, do you not perceive it?  I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.  - Is.43: 18-19 NIV84

I am claiming that verse for 2015...and I can't wait to see what the new thing is...

No comments:

Post a Comment