Friday, October 17, 2014

...and it's a week later

posted by Lisa Laree to Beer Lahai Roi

Like any break in the routine, be it a vacation, a conference, a personal spiritual retreat, whatever... the true test of it is...did it make a difference?  When you come back down from the mountain, be it literal or figurative, what has changed?

I know my mindset has changed; I've got closure on some things that needed closure.  Even if I'm still a little sore in those spots, it's no longer a raw wound that puts me in an embarrassing emotional state when it's touched.  I may be wistful or a little sad, but I think my sinuses are safe now.

I'm thinking of doing another study on the blog.  I really  haven't done one in a while...I'm not counting the Ephesians study, because that was really for the girls clubs and I just posted my notes here.  But, well, I study better when I'm teaching something. So...anyway, I'm thinking. :-)

But really, I'm using my non-committed time at the moment to do some serious catching up on things that have been languishing on the home front.  And it feels kinda good.

I know that there's more ministry coming, that I've got stuff yet to do, but I'm not going to worry about trying to find it.  I have a feeling that it will be pretty obvious when I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment