Saturday, June 28, 2014

How 'Bout a look at Ephesians?

Posted by Lisa Laree to Beer Lahai Roi

Debating what to do with my girls clubs classes this summer; for various reasons, my usual summer unit won't work...but I don't want to just party for 5 or 6 weeks.

But the girls did their human video presentation in the main service Wednesday night, and while we were waiting for our time slot it was announced that the church would be doing a study in Ephesians for the next 4 - 6 Wednesday nights.

I came home and mulled it over a bit and decided to join the crowd and spend the summer in Ephesians.  It'll probably look different in every class, but, hey, it won't hurt to dig in deep.

Then I looked at the class schedule and realized each of the three classes was meeting a different number of times. Oy.

So, I decided to do a 4 week schedule and hope for the best. ;-)

Week 1: Eph. 1:1 - 2:10
Week 2: Eph 2:11 - 3:21
Week 3: Eph 4:1 - 5:14
Week 4: Eph 5:15 - 6: 24

I'll post my thoughts after I teach the last lesson of the set...and my Sunday night class does not meet tomorrow, since we're having a  special service tomorrow night.  So... I think I'll actually start with the Wednesday night class next week and just work on catch up from the school year with the Sunday morning class tomorrow.  Got a couple of girls that aren't quite finished yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment