Wednesday, July 31, 2013

SSMT - Verse 15

Posted by Lisa Laree to Beer Lahai Roi

I'm well aware there is no verse 14 listed here; just couldn't get it done as that was due the day we left for girls' camp.

Technically, this isn't due till tomorrow either, but since tomorrow is another full, booked up day I am posting here early and hoping to get a chance to link it up over at the LPM blog.

So...today's verse:

He will not let your foot slip -- he who watches over you will not slumber; - Ps 121:4  NIV 84

I would really like to memorize all of Ps. 121; maybe someday...

Meantime, this verse is giving me great comfort.  There are times when I just don't know if I'm doing the right thing or not; I'm trying but I'm way too failible.

So this verse is one of those that I need to remember when I'm afraid to step out into what he seems to be putting before me.

He will not let my foot slip.

No comments:

Post a Comment