Monday, January 30, 2012

Off the monitor...

because the first week showed the problem.  I've got  an electrical malfunction called 'Superior  Ve*ntrical Tachy*cardia', which means I've got an intermittent arrhythmia.  We go to talk over treatment options with a cardiologist who specializes in such things next week.  Not terribly excited about having to deal with it, but for the moment I'm delighted to be done with the electrodes and leads and straps and monitor and cell phone that dialed the monitoring crew if I bumped it a little too hard.  I finally just put it in the case backwards and that stopped it.

I'm not looking forward to dealing with 'treatment options,' but I'm very glad to be able to get dressed in the morning without worrying about having to camouflage the equipment. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment