Monday, January 16, 2012

Invisibility Revisited

 Posted by Lisa Laree to  Beer Lahai Roi

After yesterday's post on being invisible,  I began to wonder if I had posted Nicole Johnson's piece on being invisible and I did a little search on my blog for 'Invisible'.

The posts that came up surprised me. I didn't realize I had talked about invisibility before.  I read over them and was chagrined that  I seem to be still learning those lessons.

However, the post on diamonds made me smile.  Invisibility is a grand thing if it means His light shines through.

And I found I have not posted the link to Nicole's Women of Faith presentation on being an Invisible Woman.  It's definitely worth sharing, so as we're contemplating being the implications of being invisible, I'll let Nicole speak to us about it:

No comments:

Post a Comment