Thursday, August 4, 2011

Caught in a Time Warp

Whilst reading through the posts on my facebook wall, I chanced across a post that mentioned a major league baseball team being eliminated from post-season play.

"Whoa," I thought, "How can anyone be eliminated so early?"

I took a second trying to place myself on the calendar...feeling rather early-Juneish.

I had a dizzy moment when I realized it is August and school starts Monday.

I.Can.NOT.Believe.It.

There have been summers that zipped by in the past, but nothing like this summer. How can time move so fast all of a sudden??

I recently saw a news story which stated that a group of scientists had absolutely proven time travel/ travel faster than the speed of light is impossible. After seeing this summer evaporate in a twinkle, I'm wondering if they didn't miss something in their computations...

No comments:

Post a Comment