Sunday, July 25, 2010

What He Does...

Oh me of little faith...who is so quick to judge...I have been reminded of something....

If you've followed the saga of the Honor Dress on the sewing blog, you know that I and my co-teacher took our teen girls classes to the state girls' ministry retreat at the end of last week; The Flute Player, being an honor graduate of her class, had to wear a white dress for the ceremony (and said dress was completed at about 10:30 the night before we left...).

Anyway, I won't go into details, but can I just share that there were three different events that I observed during the 2 days we were there that reminded me of a great truth:

God doesn't need us to be perfect in order for Him to work through us. He doesn't even need us to be 'good' by human standards. All He needs is for us to be willing to try and to give it the best we have in honor of Him. He'll take it from there.

And what He does with it from there is always amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment