Friday, January 29, 2010

The Next Study: Philippians

Posted by Lisa Laree to Beer Lahai Roi

I can't tell you exactly why I picked Philippians; it just dropped into my spirit one day as I was doing my Bible reading/journal time.

I had hoped to have the syllabus ready to post today, with an intention to start right off, but, well, it's the start of the new year and I'm working in the church accounting office. So.

I kind of expect to be working extra until the board meeting in March. There's just so much to do to close the books, move the files, prepare the reports...well, you know.

So my plan is to go kinda slow; it looks like it's going to be an 8 or 9 week study at the moment, although that could change by the time I get things finalized.

But I'm looking forward to digging into it. Philippians is one of my favorite books in the whole Bible; there's just so much in there, and Paul wrote it in such awful conditions.

So...intro next week! Here we go! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment