Sunday, November 22, 2009

Different Perspective

We had a guest speaker at church today; Paul Wilbur stopped by literally on his way out of the country and spoke in all three services this morning.

I'm tellin' ya, when the Word is presented through the eyes of a Messianic Jew, it takes on shades of color and depths that us regular ol' Gentile believers do not readily perceive. Paul has been to our church before, although it's been a while, and I'd forgotten how fascinating it is to be shown what is in the text that my eyes are not trained to see.

The first time I heard him teach, he presented the Passover supper and went into details on what each element represented; it rocked my world.

The video from at least one of today's services (I hope they post all three; they were all different) will be up on the church website tomorrow. If you get a chance, check it out. You'll be stretched and blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment