Thursday, September 10, 2009

SHE Revolution: Battleground This Weekend!

There's a meeting for the ladies in leadership tonight to start the conference. I'm really glad that's been scheduled, since often those in leadership are busy doing jobs that mean not fully participating in all the sessions.

The team that is coming this year is the same group of ladies that came to the first RFWC women's conference I attended back in 2001; they returned three more years but haven't been here as a team in 5 years. I know one of the ladies, Dawn Sweigart, has an amazing testimony of healing that has happened since we last heard from her; Teri Furr has gotten married and is now a mom and Rita Springer adopted a little boy...they've all had significant life changes. It's going to be really good to hear what God has given them.

But...the good news is that the Friday and Saturday evening services will be broadcast live on the church website (Click 'Live on the Web' under Central Campus or click on the SHE Rev promo when it comes up on the scroll) . We start at 6:30 Central time w/worship...if you're interested and have time, give a listen!

I'll *try* to blog my responses...if I'm awake enough when I get home. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Lisa, is this eastern time zone?

    Thanks for posting this information. Once again I am keeping this in prayerful consideration for all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I edited the post so it includes the time zone...I meant to do that to begin with but just missed it. Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete