Monday, July 13, 2009

Fresh Start....

I guess this will be the cap on the Jubilee posts...
So, the surprise My Sweet Baboo planned was a night at the Really Big Fancy Resort Place in Nashville, TN. It was marvelous...so long as I don't think about how much it cost. ;) But, I've always wanted to walk through those atriums with him, and boy, did we walk. through. those. atriums.

We also walked over to the mall that's about a half mile away and ate dinner at The Aquarium restaurant. Very unique!


On Saturday, which was actually my birthday, we came home and took the kids to Macaroni Grill for my birthday dinner...and, no, I didn't let them request a birthday seranade!

I walked enough that my weight was down a pound on Sunday morning, even after eating a hefty slice of birthday cake:

All in all, I was thoroughly distracted from the facts of the day, and had a lovely time.

But now...what will I post about on Mondays? Hm....

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! What a great surprise!

    ReplyDelete