Thursday, April 9, 2009

Busted

I just realized something.

I can gauge my spiritual health by my, um, 'Beer Blog' (the shorthand for 'Beer Lahai Roi' -- and I hope that doesn't generate a bunch of weird search hits).

And, looking at it lately, that gauge is reading mighty low.

See, when I'm seeking and learning and growing I have lots of insight that is pounding away at the back of my head wanting to be expressed. So there are frequent blog posts.

But, a lack of blog posts not only means I'm really scrimped for time, it means I'm not digging in and finding lots of cool insight to share. 'Cos, y'know, I'd *make* time to share an insight...if I had one.

In other words, I'm running on spiritual fast food. Just enough to keep me going. And that ain't good.

Only, I didn't realize until just now that it showed.

The spiritual blog-o-meter tells no lies...I'm not pursuing the passion of God like I need to be.

Ouch.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the phrase "spiritual fast food". I'm going to be chewing on that one for a while. I get so much nurturing from your well - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete