Monday, January 12, 2009

Jubilee Monday #22: Hope...hope...

Do you ever think of something you'd like to see happen, but fear to speak of it lest it not come to pass?

Sort of like the old saw about not talking about the no-hitter until the last out?

I've mentioned before that it's a Jubilee kind of thing to see dreams come to pass.

For the first time in a long time, I've got a glimmer of a dream that might actually happen.

But, for lots of reasons I'm not going to say too much about it right now... :-)

2 comments:

  1. NO FAIR....I want to hear it!!!! ;) Yes...my last post on my "pearls" blog was something very hard for me to post. It was a huge leap of faith that I did it....It was sort of solidifying what I felt the Lord did by telling or testifying about it. But OH....I've been so nervous about it since. I'm still trusting and believing that I AM the healed of the Lord!!! So glad you've gotten a glimpse of a dream!!
    Love ya,
    Buffi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it kinda involves some other people, so it really isn't mine to share. And it's not a *huge* thing...more like, a glimmer of light that maybe a door is cracking open just a bit.

    ReplyDelete