Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Internal Communication Glitch

I really wish all my brain cells communicated with each other.

Brain cell group number 1 is looking forward to the quarterly 'at home/off the 'net week' next week as a chance to do some serious catch up work.

Brain cell group number 2 was concerned with the Bible study on fasting and how it aligned somewhat with the 21-day fast we're doing at church.

Brain cell group number 3 responded 'Yes, I'll help!' when the annual call went out to stuff contribution records into envelopes so they can be mailed out in time for tax season. The call came on my cell phone while I was out and about and away from my calendar.

Last night, all those groups finally tagged each other and said, "Whoops! I'm supposed to be off the blogs and such next week, and I've committed myself to posting a Bible study on Tuesday, and I just said I'd help stuff envelopes on Tuesday and I'm not even supposed to go anywhere next week!'

Sigh. I did it again....well, at least I can stay *mostly* off the 'net next week; the Bible study post will be IT. Although it will likely be a very late one...

No comments:

Post a Comment