Thursday, November 6, 2008

Couldn't 'a' Said It Better Myself....

Y'all (ok, I'm letting my southern environment influence me just a little there. But sometimes 'y'all' works much better than the Midwestern 'Hey, you guys'... Work with me), there are some awesome women of God in the blogsphere. These ladies have voiced what I think about the week's events much better than I could. If you haven't read them yet...check them out:

Sarah at The Cleft of the Rock challenges believers to rise up to what could be our finest hour.

Lysa (a new way to spell it!) TerKeurst at Proverbs 31 Ministries issues a call to believers to really walk the talk.

Beth Moore at Living Proof Ministries invites us to join her in unified prayer and refuse to give the enemy any ground.

They are all challenging and encouraging posts. It ain't over, folks...there is still much for believers to do. This is, as Beth points out, our watch. There's too much at stake to pout.

I know I have prayed more aggressively for our country this week than I ever had before; perhaps to my shame...I should've been doing it all along.

I need to just keep it up.

1 comment:

  1. (am I leaving 2 comments? I'm REALLY having trouble with the comment part of your blog)

    Thank you SO much for the kind words -- and the link! :-) I am honored and humbled not only to be called an awesome woman of God, but to be tossed into a group with Lysa and Beth. Those are some BIG high heels to fill! :-)

    I am totally called on the carpet with you about how much I have prayed for this nation (and its leaders) in the past two weeks verses the last two years. I am repentant!

    This can be a time for us to show our God great, or to show our faith as not much special. I pray my actions honor my King!

    ReplyDelete