Friday, September 19, 2008

Flashback Friday #14

Posted by Lisa Laree to Beer Lahai Roi

Just a nugget this time, from an entry dated Jan. 20, 2005...at midnight, but that's another story:

Pride cannot be wounded if Pride is dead

There are times when I find Pride is not dead...that flesh vs. spirit thing. And it's a whole battle to get over it. It's sort of like a disease that can be eradicated in one area, but lurks undetected in another part of the flesh to attack again later.

And I'm risking going off on a speculative ramble, so I'll stop before I do! I'll go write it in today's journal entry instead...maybe it'll show up in a future Flashback... ;)

Note: to make the Archived posts more accessible, I've split the series. You can find the first 13 posts to the Flashback Friday series Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment