Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back, Blessed and Behind

Such a great trip we had! I'll post some pictures...maybe even a link to You Tube...if the folks who have those manage to get them where I can get to 'em. All 20 members of the immediate Parents-Kids-Grandkids family unit at least stood on stage and turned music pages; the two youngest (ages 4 and 6) right along with the rest. My Sweet Baboo talked with old friends; we reconnected with some family we hadn't seen in years. It was great, and I'm blessed to have been a part of it all.

But...a week and a half leaves a lot undone. Tonight is our monthly women's meeting, and, while I have a plan for my table time, it's still got to be put together. And I've got a Friends club lesson to put together for my jr. hi girls by tomorrow. And laundry, and sewing, and house cleaning, and budget....

So I'm off and running (or at least power walking.)
;)

2 comments:

  1. I just didn't make it last night. Hope it was a good night!!! Summertime is SO hard for me to do the evening stuff. We have NO schedule during the day...and puts me behind for the evening. I'm ready for structure!!! I MISS IT!!! Hope you have a great week! Welcome back!
    Love ya,
    Buffi

    ReplyDelete